The Open Ticket Request System (OTRS) provides a complete open source help desk solution.
Our users and IT department are extremely pleased with OTRS. OTRS has been implemented within a short amount of time with proper Know How of TSI. A must for every helpdesk / service desk!
Leon Wildner, Head of IT Services,
St. Antonius Ziekenhuis
A ticket has an interaction with a customer about a specific question/incident. Tickets can arrive by email, customer interface (customer portal) or phone.
More than 100,000 organizations in many industries worldwide use OTRS.
Always ensure that tickets are properly handled
- Escalation of tickets
- (Auto) Locking tickets (prevents multiple answers)
- Use of queues: have your experts in the right place
Work more efficiently
- Ability to automate actions on tickets
- (Automatic) standard responses
- Open source: no license and very flexible (modular and configurable)
- Web-based and platform independent
- Well integrated with mail
- Per user settings like my queues, theme, language, notification options, etc..
- Support for SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with notification options
- Dashboard with a complete real-time overview
- Knowledge Base (FAQ)
- Master-Slave. If a master is updated all slave Tickets are also automatically updated.
- Expandable with OTRS ITSM modules which makes OTRS suitable as a IT Help Desk / Service Desk
New features in OTRS 3.1 include:
- More field types are available as multi-line (more lines)
- Possibility to have multiple'' To: ',' Cc: 'and' Bcc: 'addresses to specify when creating a new ticket
- Dragging images into the editor (only with firefox on windows)
- Small improvements in the User Interface
- IT Helpdesk using ITSM
- Service desk
- Facility Management
- Etc ....
Industrial TSI has extensive experience in the implementation of OTRS in various environments, whether it is a basic system with a few people handling the tickets or a complex helpdesk implementation used by multiple departments and great number of users. Please contact us to discuss your requirements for a robust and flexible helpdesk.
Support view - New email ticket